GenericMedicine.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We NEVER rent or sale ANY information whatsoever to ANYONE for ANY reason, period. We will protect your information at any cost! If any third party contacts you from info supposedly from this website or organization, please call us immediately at 1-888-908-7974.
Some of our site's registration forms require users to give us contact information (like their name and email address), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our products or company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site may contain links to other sites. Although GenericMedicine.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, please understand that we go to great lengths to assure that our visitors' privacy is maintained and that their personal and financial data is secure (see the Security section further down this page). Furthermore, we encourage feedback and promise to take action against any linked site that, in our mind, exhibits behavior that falls outside standard practices.
We doubt if we will ever make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or newsgroups available on this website so be cautious because we believe in total privacy. If you ever hear of anyone making contact with you from info on this website - contact us immediately. If you use chat rooms etc. please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Full RSA 128-bit data encryption and 1024-bit public/private key encryption for the processing of sensitive information such as financial transactions.
Furthermore, the physical location of the Internet server(s) and all related equipment is isolated from the public and can only be accessed by authorized personnel. The measures taken to restrict access, although not discussed in detail here, are consistent with standard burglarproofing procedures.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. To opt out of promotional mailings, send us an email. Any questions or concerns CALL US!
GenericMedicine.com provides the internet site and all information on that site on an "as is, where is and as available" basis. GenericMedicine.com does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements to the full extent of any permitted law with regards to this internet site and the information contained within it, including but not limited to, warranties as to the merchantability, usefulness, reliability, fitness, and accuracy for any particular purpose. Any prices represented are only approximate pricing that is given to us by suppliers that we might or might not source for you.
GenericMedicine.com does not represent or warrant that this internet site will be available at all times or at any specific time, or meet any specific requirements, that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no trojans or viruses or any other destructive properties will be transmitted, or that no damage will occur to your computer system by your use of this internet site. The user has the sole responsibility to provide screening, protection, backup of data, and all other precautions in regard to using this internet site.
By use of this internet site, you acknowledge and agree that GenericMedicine.com does not have control of, nor endorses, the content of any partner, member or link of any site accessed to or through GenericMedicine.com, and further acknowledges and agrees that GenericMedicine.com is not responsible or liable for such content even though it may be deemed harmful, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of another entity or person.
Unless specifically prohibited by law in a particular jurisdiction, GenericMedicine.com shall under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or project, arising out of the use, or inability to use, this internet site of the information contained within it, even if GenericMedicine.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
TERMS OF SALE
By accepting the mail order shipment of products ordered by the customer using our services, the customer agrees to be bound by the following terms of sale:
1. GenericMedicine.com is a SERVICE COMPANY and not the supplier of any product(s). GenericMedicine.com is only a SERVICE PROVIDER of this Benefit Plan. GenericMedicine.com shall not be held liable for, but not limited to, warranties as to the suitability, merchantability, usefulness, reliability, fitness, and accuracy of any particular product for any particular purpose. Think of GenericMedicine.com as your personal assistant or secretary, doing a service for you.
2. You, the customer, are valid. You, the customer, have a valid prescription from a personally visited and duly licensed practitioner who has physically examined you, the member customer, within the last 12 months. You, the customer, are not doing anything illegal in your own jurisdiction.
3. Prescription Required. GenericMedicine.com will not process any order, nor will any of its source distributors ship any product(s), unless the customer has delivered the prescribing Practitioner's prescription to GenericMedicine.com, or GenericMedicine.com has received the prescription from the prescribing Practitioner. We then forward the prescription to your supplier, because they will not fulfill your order without the prescription (where applicable). In other words, if we don't receive a prescription, we will not process your paperwork for your order. End of subject.
4. All facets of the order. GenericMedicine.com is not bound to help anyone or help process any order, and hereby reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone without cause, and without giving any reason. Requests for the services offered by GenericMedicine.com are not binding upon GenericMedicine.com until GenericMedicine.com accepts to help customer either in writing or by helping to process an order request for customer to one of GenericMedicine.com ‘s suppliers. Then each supplying distributor that GenericMedicine.com refers to may, at its own decision, refuse to fulfill the customer's requests. All prices, credit terms, interest and availability are subject to change from the suppliers without notice, and unless otherwise notified, payment must be received by the supplying distributor prior to compliance with fulfilling any order.
5. Taxes and Shipping Charges. The customer is responsible for abiding by any laws concerning taxes in their jurisdiction. Shipping charges to ship the product(s) to customer will be included in the final total of the order paid directly to the supplier(s), and customer should never have to pay any collect shipping charges. All prices and costs are know UP FRONT by the customer. There are never any surprises.
6. Product Warranties. The first and primary warranty for any product received by the customer is with the manufacturer of each product, and each manufacturer is solely responsible for any warranty associated with a product. To the maximum protection permitted by law, GenericMedicine.com disclaims any warranties and conditions, expressed or implied, with respect to the products and services contemplated by these Terms of Sale, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. The sole responsibility of GenericMedicine.com for claims in respect to the products is limited to helping the customer get a replacement of the product or refund of the exact amount paid from the supplying distributor. In rare cases when the distributor refuses to make an order correct by either replacement or refund, then GenericMedicine.com, in its sole discretion, may directly repay the customer refund, and customer agrees to hold harmless GenericMedicine.com even though GenericMedicine.com made the direct refund to the customer. In no way, shall this type of direct refund payment be interpreted as GenericMedicine.com was obligated or responsible for refunds, and it shall in no way be interpreted that GenericMedicine.com was acting directly as a pharmacy in any jurisdiction. GenericMedicine.com is solely interested in the service and help for the customer, plus GenericMedicine.com's reputation for quality service.
8. Return Policy. The customer agrees to be bound by the return policy which is posted on this internet site by GenericMedicine.com. Like any other policy, this may be amended from time to time by GenericMedicine.com , and the customer agrees to review the return policy each time the customer makes a new request for the services of GenericMedicine.com.
9. Revisions. GenericMedicine.com reserves the right to makes revisions and amendments at any time, without prior notice, including, but not limited to, the products that may be available at any time from various suppliers, and the policies of the services offered by GenericMedicine.com.
10. Shipping Laws. Different products are available from different network suppliers in all parts of the world, and by requesting the services of GenericMedicine.com to help the customer find the desired product(s) and the desired pricing, the customer hereby represents to GenericMedicine.com that the sale, delivery and shipment of the product(s) will not violate any import, export or other law or regulation in the customer's home jurisdiction. Note, that not all products are available in any one jurisdiction.
11. Entire Agreement. The customer agrees that this internet site, without linking off of this site, embodies the entire understanding and agreement pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and all aspects of this internet site are embodied herein into this Agreement by this reference; and all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, are terminated and superseded by this Agreement, and shall be deemed merged herein. In the event of a conflict between these Policies & Terms of Sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to herein, these Terms of Sale shall govern.
12. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall, to any extent, be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining part of such provision, and validity, legality and enforceability of the other provisions hereof, shall not be affected thereby. If any such invalidity shall be caused by the length of any period of time, the size of any area or the scope of activities set forth in any provision hereof, such period of time, such area of scope or all, shall be considered to be reduced to a period, area, or scope which would cure such invalidity. Any provision of this Agreement which is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall not be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any other jurisdiction. The failure to exercise any of the rights under this Agreement does not preclude the right to exercise those rights later.
13. Captions. The heading, titles or captions of this Agreement are inserted only to facilitate reference, and they shall not define, limit, extend or describe the scope or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof, and they shall not constitute a part hereof or affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement or any part hereof.
14. Amendments. This Agreement may be amended, changed, modified, altered or terminated by GenericMedicine.com at any time upon posting to this internet site the amended information.
15. Force Majeure. Customer agrees and shall not hold GenericMedicine.com liable for any delays or failure in performance the cause of which was by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of GenericMedicine.com , including, but not limited to, backorders of products, shipping problems, import customs, and lost shipments. Further, GenericMedicine.com is not responsible to notify customer in any event of such delays or failures. The customer shall be solely responsible to make arrangements that the customer deems necessary due to any delays or failures, including incurring any costs in the connection with the purchase of alternative products from alternative sources. Again, GenericMedicine.com is not a supplier, but a service for the customer.
16. Governing Law. The customer understands that GenericMedicine.com is a service provider much like a personal assistant to the customer, and that the actual supplying distributors are licensed pharmaceutical businesses in various parts of the world. In other words, GenericMedicine.com is not a pharmacy but rather a benefit plan, and as such, GenericMedicine.com cannot give advice about any products or their specific nature, and GenericMedicine.com only acts to help you, the customer, purchase your requested products at a great price. Note, all the products that are offered by any one supplier are legal in their jurisdiction and inspected by governing authorities from around the world. To the extent that GenericMedicine.com is helping the customer, the customer agrees to hold harmless GenericMedicine.com, and customer's order(s) shall be bound by the laws of the particular supplier's jurisdiction according to the products ordered and supplied to the customer. Such jurisdictions will vary and may include, but not be limited to (in alphabetical order), Australia, Canada, Germany, India, New Zealand, and the United States of America. Customer agrees that they will submit to the jurisdiction of the laws according to the exact supplier of the product(s) they received. For Customer Service call 1-888-908-7974.
17. Informed Consent. The customer represents and agrees that he/she is fully cognizant and consents to these Policies & Terms of Sale with full knowledge and understanding and without the influence of anyone else. The customer acknowledges that all Policies & Terms of this Agreement are available at most times on the GenericMedicine.com internet site, and shall be provided to the customer in hard copy upon request at any time. The customer further represents that he/she has had opportunity to consult with independent legal counsel with respect to the ordering of any products with the help and service of GenericMedicine.com.
Intellectual Property Rights: All design and information, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, photographs, logos, layout, artwork, user interfaces, databases, trademarks, sounds, music, design, arrangement of elements, and computer codes of this internet site are owned by GenericMedicine.com, and all of this is protected by laws and property rights. Unless express permission in writing has been given from GenericMedicine.com, no part of this internet site may be copied or reproduced, published or posted, uploaded or encoded, or generally displayed in any transmittal, or reproduced in any way over any type of medium.
Electronic Communications: Any and all communications via electronic means such as, but not limited to, email, cellular phones, and facsimiles are subject to interception, alteration, and loss. Customer agrees that GenericMedicine.com is not responsible for any damages in connection with electronic communications sent by customer to GenericMedicine.com or sent to customer from GenericMedicine.com at customer's request.
Endorsements: GenericMedicine.com does not endorse or approve, either expressed or implied, any third party, or links to or from GenericMedicine.com , or the information, services, products, or any other form of information associated with any third party or links. Links to or from other internet sites outside of GenericMedicine.com are not endorsed, approved, or controlled by GenericMedicine.com, and GenericMedicine.com is not responsible for any of those sites' content, nor any damages associated with linking to any other internet site. Any links to other internet sites are for convenience only, and the use of, downloading software from, or any other consequence from linking to any other internet site from GenericMedicine.com is at your sole risk.
Questions and Comments: If you have any questions or concerns about anything in these Policies & Terms then please contact us and we will be happy to talk to you. We welcome comments from our customers at any time. We strive to make you, the customer, our focus and commitment of our services at all times. Thank you for your trust.